Information for Personal Assistant/Direct Support Worker(s):
You can request your name be put on the PA/DSW list This list is maintained by OCCK, Inc. for use by individuals who use our payroll agent services (the employer). The employer decides when they need to hire help. The employer gets a copy of the list and he/she decides who to interview and who to hire. OCCK, Inc. does not perform any background checks prior to receiving new hire paperwork in the office. To remain on the PA/DSW List, you must update your information at least every 90 days. You can do this by calling Ashley, by email or by mail.
PA/DSW List form - Complete and return to office to be put on the list
- For a thorough explanation of self-directed services, review the Self-Directed Services and Individualized Planning website!
- For a copy of the most current PA/DSW list, email Ashley
PA/DSW Training Video Links:
These videos are for informational purposes only and are not intended as a replacement for training that is provided by your employer.
- How To Assist with Individual with Bedpan
- Cleaning Upper and Lower Dentures
- Partial Bed Bath
- How to Make an Occupied Bed
- How to Perform Catheter Care
- How to Transfer from Bed to Wheelchair
- How to Provide Foot Care
- How to Provide Perineal Care to Incontinent Individual