Solution Outreach Center
Telecommunications Access Program (TAP)
Are you frustrated trying to use the telephone?
Is it difficult for you to hear or understand the conversation?
Do others have a hard time hearing you or ask you to repeat yourself often?
The Kansas Telecommunications Access Program (TAP) provides specialized equipment to Kansans in order to access basic home telephone services. Kansas residents with existing telephone service and income below $55,000 per year will qualify if they also have trouble hearing, seeing, speaking, walking, remembering or holding a telephone.
- Assistive Technology Assessments
- Demonstration Labs
- Equipment Loans
- Kansas Equipment Exchange
- Kansas AgrAbility
- Telecommunications Access Program (TAP)
- Community Education and Workshops
- Business Consultations
- What Sets Us Apart
- Alliance for Technology Access website
- Return to Solution Outreach Center